Would you like to commemorate the 2019-20 school year at Brier Creek? Have we got the book for you!!
The BCES PTA is working with TreeRing to offer students a yearbook for this school year filled with memories and perks. Here’s what you can expect:
- A standard 50 page book filled with class portraits and school year memories created by a PTA yearbook committee
- 2 additional free pages that you can customize to be included in just your book
- The chance to add extra custom pages for $0.99/2 page spread
- A chance to share photos with the yearbook committee for possible inclusion in the standard year book.
- Flexible ordering – to receive free shipping, there will be a deadline date of April 24th to order books and complete custom pages BUT you may continue to order year books and create custom pages after this deadline with an added charge for shipping.
- Economic and environmental benefits
- TreeRing only prints the number of yearbooks ordered (on recycled paper) so there is no waste.
- TreeRing partners with Trees for the Future to plant 1 tree per yearbook as part of an antipoverty program.
- A 5% discount for all books pre-ordered before the end of November
Deadline: April 24th, 2020 (to receive free shipping)
Cost: $12.14 (plus tax)
How to order?
All orders will be taken through TreeRing’s website which you can access at:
Do you have pictures you want the PTA to consider using in the yearbook?
We hope you have noticed that the PTA is putting together yearbooks this year. We just wanted to be sure that you know you can upload photos to share with the yearbook committee for possible inclusion. You do not need to purchase a book to do this, but you will need to create an account. You will have the chance to upload photos and either keep them private (for your personal pages) or share them. Did you capture some great field trip moments? We would love your memories to include. Do you have pictures of other BCES events? We would love to see them too.
A frequently asked question is whether uploaded photos are shared with everyone. Please be reassured that when you upload your photos you can select whether to keep them private for use just in your two free personal pages that will appear only in your copy of the yearbook or whether to share them with the Yearbook Committee for potential use in everyone’s yearbook.
Personal pages for Yearbooks need to be completed by April 24th (to get free shipping) and you need to mark them as print ready.
Feel free to contact Andrea Bertole, pta vp (email@example.com)