Would you like to commemorate the 2019-20 school year at Brier Creek? Have we got the book for you!!
The BCES PTA is working with TreeRing to offer students a yearbook for this school year filled with memories and perks. Here’s what you can expect:
- A standard 50 page book filled with class portraits and school year memories created by a PTA yearbook committee
- 2 additional free pages that you can customize to be included in just your book
- The chance to add extra custom pages for $0.99/2 page spread
- A chance to share photos with the yearbook committee for possible inclusion in the standard year book.
- Flexible ordering – to receive free shipping, there will be a deadline date of April 24th to order books and complete custom pages BUT you may continue to order year books and create custom pages after this deadline with an added charge for shipping.
- Economic and environmental benefits
- TreeRing only prints the number of yearbooks ordered (on recycled paper) so there is no waste.
- TreeRing partners with Trees for the Future to plant 1 tree per yearbook as part of an antipoverty program.
- A 5% discount for all books pre-ordered before the end of November
Deadline: April 24th, 2020 (to receive free shipping)
Cost: $12.14 (plus tax)
How to order?
All orders will be taken through TreeRing’s website which you can access at:
Feel free to contact Andrea Bertole, pta vp (firstname.lastname@example.org)