Sign up today: www.pledgestar.com/BrierCreek to help raise money for our school!
Schoolwide Olympic-themed team competitions to raise money for BCES PTA
January 9 – 23 (T2/3) & February 6 – 20 (T1/4)
ALL profits support our school!
Follow us on Twitter @bces_pta #BCESOlympics to see pictures and videos throughout the event.
Volunteer & earn points for your child’s team!
- Library books
- In-school science field trips
- Field Trip Scholarships
- Technology Upgrades
- Backpack Buddies
- Team Rewards – winning team earns Kona Ice
- Class Rewards – rewards for reaching fundraising benchmarks
- Individual Rewards – rewards for activity on pledgestar.com/briercreek
- Learn more about reward and incentive specifics here.
- Student-Athlete Fundraising
- Students register on www.pledgestar.com/briercreek
- Students will complete 5 fitness activities students in their classroom.
- The class will earn 5 points for their team for completing each challenge.
- PE Team Challenge
- Each grade level will compete in one Olympic-themed sport activity in PE.
- The classes will earn points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the competition.
- Run Around the World (January 23 – T2/3 & February 20 – T1/4))
- The classes will run laps in the gym during specials.
- Boys will run first and then girls will run while listening to energizing music and being cheered on by each other, teachers, and parents.
- The students will earn points for their team for each lap run.
- Donation of books Community Outreach Partners
- BCES is collecting gently-used children’s books for Wake Up and Read.
- Teams will earn points based on the number of donated books.