Sign up today: www.pledgestar.com/BrierCreek to help raise money for our school!
ALL profits support our school!
Follow us on Twitter @bces_pta #BCESOlympics to see pictures and videos throughout the event.
Meet our Track 1 and 2 Teams:
Team Skateboarding: Ms. Jennette, Ms. E Williams (1st), Ms. Smith, Ms. Ibrahim, Ms. Joyner, and Ms. Baucom.
Team Softball: Ms. White, Ms. Howerton, Mr. Osborn, Ms. Damico, Ms. Hunsberger, and Mr. Mayer.
Team Surfing: Ms. Catherwood, Ms. Braunstein, Ms. Osorio, Ms. Perez, Ms. Hines, and Ms. Wynn.
Volunteer & earn points for your child’s team!
- Team Rewards – winning team earns Kona Ice
- Class Rewards – rewards for reaching fundraising benchmarks
- Individual Rewards – rewards for activity on pledgestar.com/briercreek
- Learn more about reward and incentive specifics here.
- Student-Athlete Fundraising
- Students register on www.pledgestar.com/briercreek
- Students will complete 5 fitness activities students in their classroom.
- The class will earn 5 points for their team for completing each challenge.
- PE Team Challenge
- Each grade level will compete in one Olympic-themed sport activity in PE.
- The classes will earn points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the competition.
- Run Around the World (February 5- T1/2 & March 4 – T3/4))
- The classes will run laps in the gym during specials.
- Boys will run first and then girls will run while listening to energizing music and being cheered on by each other, teachers, and parents.
- The students will earn points for their team for each lap run.
- Donation of books Community Outreach Partners
- BCES is collecting gently-used children’s books for Wake Up and Read.
- Teams will earn points based on the number of donated books.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH PARTNERS:
QUESTIONS REGARDING OLYMPICS:
Brittany Wells at Brittany.S.Wells@gmail.com
Andrea Bertole at AndreaBertole@hotmail.com